• The authors of the accepted extended abstracts must follow the steps below for the full paper submission. Please make sure you complete all the steps for the final manuscript submission before the deadline (15 April 2020).
• Preparation of Your Final Manuscript
• The final camera-ready manuscript of your paper should account for all the critical reviewers’ feedback.The paper should follow the standard IEEE conference templates with A4 or US letter formats that can be found at:
• The paper should not include any header or footer information in the top/bottom margins (e.g. do not include page numbers, , etc.). All authors need to add the following copyright to the bottom of the 1st page of paper 978-1-7281-2150-5/19/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE. This copyright number is identical for every paper in the 2020 BMSB proceedings and IEEE Xplore. Please make sure to include the copyright notice otherwiseyour paper will not be included in Xplore.
• The IEEE conference templates with copyright number can be found at:
• Proof read your source document thoroughly as there will be no possibility for further revision.
1. GENERATION OF THE PDF FILE AND VALIDATION OF THE MANUSCRIPT BY IEEE PDF EXPRESS
• Prior to submission, the final manuscript PDF file must be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that it is IEEE Xplore-compliant.
• Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website at https://www.pdf-express.org/.
• If you are a new user, select ‘New Users – Click here’ and enter the Conference ID (see below), your email address and choose a password.If you have used previously PDF eXpress you should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
• The conference ID is the following:
- For papers of the main conference use conference ID: 49480X
• Once inside PDF eXpress you have two options:
- OPTION 1 (Recommended) You can generate the PDF file from your source files (e.g. MS Word) and the generated PDF file will be IEEE Xplore-compliant. For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload the source files. Once the file is converted, download it. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on to Easy Chair.
- OPTION 2 You can validate a PDF file generated previously with any other tool. If you choose this option, please make sure that all the fonts are embedded, there are no bookmarks and no links(URLs). For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload your PDF file. Once the status of the file indicates “PDF Passed PDF check; PDF is IEEE Xplore compatible”, download it from PDF eXpress. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on to Easy Chair.
• In order for your paper(s) to be published in the 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting (BMSB) Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore, an author (including students) of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the Full(member or non-member) rate on or before 15 April 2020. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one Full Registration is required.
• The registration process needs to be performed before uploading the Final Manuscript to Easy Chair.
• To register, go to https://bmsb2020.isep.fr/registration
• After having registered, you will receive a Registration Code. Please make sure to save the reg code for future reference.
3. SUBMISSION OF IEEE COPYRIGHT
• You will receive an email, after all of the conference final papers have been received, from IEEE Electronic Copyright that contains the link to complete your copyright form electronically. Please make sure to complete this copyright otherwise your paper will not be included in Xplore.
• To submit the final paper, once logged in, click on “paper information”. Then use the link “Update file” in the upper right corner to upload the final manuscript in PDF format.
• If necessary, use the links “Update authors” or “Update information” for updating the information such as authors, keywords or abstract.
4 .UPLOAD FINALMANUSCRIPT IN EASY CHAIR
• In the Easy Chair page of your paper, select the “Update file” button and follow the instructions to upload the PDF file with the final manuscript of your paper that has been previously obtained from PDF eXpress.
• The hard deadline for submitting the final manuscript is 15 April 2020
• If you have problems during the submission of the final manuscript, please contact the IEEE BMSB 2020 chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you change the tittle of your paper at any time during the final submission process, please contact email@example.com
• If your problems are related to the use of IEEE PDF eXpress, access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
• If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Submit A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.